The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for outstanding college graduates from South East Asia countries.
Applicant should hold a Bachelor Degree ( B. SC.) in Mechanical or chemical Engineering from an accredited university with an outstanding GPA (4.5/5 or 3.5/4 or higher). A TOEFL grade of 500 or higher is strongly required. Research Experience is preferred and is considered a plus.
Accepted students are supported through the Graduate Assistantship Program. The program provides awarded students with the following:
- Tuition waiver.
- A monthly stipend of 2000 Saudi Riyals (US$ 533)
- University student Housing.
Qualified applicants, please email the following:
- Your CV ( resume)
- a copy of your transcript
- a copy of your ENGINEERING B.Sc. diploma
- a copy of TOEFL test result
- any other supporting relevant documents