Bersama ini informasi beasiswa Sato, dikhususkan bagi mahasiswa/i yang telah
terdaftar dan berada di Jepang, serta mampu berbahasa Jepang.
Info ini diharapkan membuka kesempatan bagi mereka yang tertarik utk studi ke
Jepang tapi belum mendapatkan beasiswa dari mainstreamed scheme seperti
Monbusho. Nominal yang diterima bagi penerima beasiswa sebesar 180,000 yen
untuk post-graduate students dan 120,000 yen untuk under-graduate students.
------- Original Message --------
The Sato International Scholarship Foundation grants two types of scholarship
for self-supporting students from ASEAN countries as well as Southwest Asian
countries enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or graduate institution:
1. Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students
2. Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Students.
Students from the Following Countries are Eligible to Apply
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia,
Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand,
East Timor, Vietnam.
Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students
The applicant must be residing in Japan, enrolled in or accepted to a legitimate
program. Please apply through the studentsâ€™ office of your university.
Amount of Scholarship
Undergraduate studentsã€€ã€€ã€€ã€€ 120,000 yen/month
Graduate students 180,000 yen/monthï¼ˆ plus additional support to cover cost
attending conferences ï¼‰
Duration of Scholarship
Number of Scholarships Granted
Around 10 students will be accepted.
The applicant must be a citizen from the aforesaid countries, who does not hold
Japanese citizenship and must be enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or
graduate institution, under the jurisdiction of the Japanese Ministry of
Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
The applicant must also fulfill the following requirements:
1. Have interest in promoting international understanding and
friendship, and is able to attend SISF meetings (meetings are held 6
2. Does not receive any sort of scholarship or funding from other parties.
3. Holds legal residence status as a college student.
4. Does not have a parent employed in Japan.
5. Does not hold a doctorate degree.
6. Is enrolled in a program with more than 1 year left until
graduation/completion (from April 2011). This restriction does not apply to
7. Have good communication skill in Japanese.
Selected by screening committee
1. First round of selection: review of application form and documents
2. Second round of selection: interview
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Rabu, 04 Agustus 2010