The Institute of Clinical Medicine in Tallinn University of Technology is looking for two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships and three Doctoral Students. http://www.ttu.ee/institute-of-clinical-medicine/jobs
The Institute of Clinical Medicine (ICM) was established as part of the Technomedicum of Tallinn University of Technology in 2007. The Institute operates as a science-, study- and development establishment in the medicine sphere. Clinical medicine is an area that builds a competence bridge between biomedicine and the clinical manifestation of diseases. Our institute adds the missing expertise to the development of the preferential areas in TUT (such as chemistry- and biotechnology, biomedicine), filling an important link in the "Program for scientific-and developmental actions in chemistry, biotechnology and biomedicine for the period of 2005-2015" (TUT, 2005).
ICM is looking to fill the following research positions:
The ICM supervisors of the positions include:
- Experimental Human Pathology
- Professor Ruth Sepper, MD Tallinn University of Technology
- Docent Kaiu Prikk, MD Tallinn University of Technology
- Professor Thomas Fehniger, Tallinn University of Technology
- Professor György Marko-Varga, Lund University
- Associate Professor Hanna Pohjonen, Aalto University School of Science and Technology & - Tallinn University of Technology Dr. Peeter Ross MD,
Please send your CV with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Institute of Clinical Medicine
kmi at email@example.com
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Senin, 05 Juli 2010