The Ph.D. Programme in "Agrobiosciences" is a three-year program characterized by an interdisciplinary connotation and designed for highly qualified and motivated students who wish to acquire the research and analytical skills of the international scientific community and to acquire the skills of professional academic research to work in government agencies, financial institutions, international agencies, private companies in economics. The Ph.D. Programme in "Agrobiosciences" consists in the following curricula:
* Genomics and Crop Science (Plant Biotechnology; Plant Genetics; Plant Physiology; Plant
Genomics; Crop Sciences; Advanced technologies in Horticulture; Crop production and quality).
* Agriculture, Environment and Landscape (agroecology, organic, integrated or low-input
agriculture, functional biodiversity in agroecosystems, landscape agronomy, multicriteria
analysis of food and non food cropping systems, agri-environmental analysis of agricultural
systems, multifunctional agriculture, agriculture-territory-landscape interactions).
# possession of a Master of Science (MSc.) or Master of Arts (MA) Degree (or equivalent);
# to be under 35 years of age on October 29, 2010; older than 35 may, as an exception, be admitted by the Examination Committee;
# possession of a certificate specifying an intermediate level (or above) of English (as per art. 2 par. 3 of the Call)
Positions and grants
2 positions supported by a grant (amounting to € 14.500 per year + free meals at school`s canteen + Campus facilities);
* the School reserves the possibility of accepting a maximum 2 additional students without a
grant or other forms of financial support.
* Candidates are requested to apply online at www.sssup.it/phdapplicationonline by October 29,
2010, 12.00 am GMT. In case of problems with the online application, please contact the PhD
Administration Office (tel. +39.050 883.220/3836, e-mail: email@example.com).
* The hardcopy of the application (signed by the candidate), together with the enclosures
requested, must reach (regardless the forwarding date) by November 10, 2010:
Scuola Superiore Sant`Anna
Divisione Formazione Universitaria e alla Ricerca
Piazza Martiri della Libertà 33
56127 PISA, Italy
Application PhD in Agrobiosciences must be written on the envelope.
Application and attachments
Candidates should attach to their applications:
* a copy of their passport;
* two copies of their Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum; Please, use the EU model;
* one photocopy of candidate`s university Master Degree or equivalent. University degree and
study certificates must be translated into Italian (except those written in English, French,
German, or Spanish)
* one copy their MSc thesis (or two copies of the abstract) and a copy of any other document or
publication that they deem suitable;
* a detailed list of academic courses taken. This list should contain information regarding credits,
units (or equivalent) received, the grades received for each class taken, and the date when the
final (or semester) examination was taken;
* the certificates of knowledge of the English language (see Admission Requirements);
* two copies of a Research Project, of no more than 3,000 words, which will describe the
research activities that applicants would like to perform during the PhD course. The Research Project will include:
* a title;
* the scientific premises and the relevant bibliography;
* the aim and expectations of the research;
* the experimental methods and data analysis methods which will be used, where required;
* at least two Reference Letters written by Faculty Members who have supervised the
applicant`s work during his/her university studies;
* a numbered list of documents attached.
Selection of applicants
Assessment of the titles: the submitted documents and publications, including the CV, and the Research Project.
Beginning of the PhD Programme
The PhD Programme will start on January 20, 2011
Information: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.sssup.it/context.jsp?ID_LINK=400&area=46
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Rabu, 07 Juli 2010