In line with our vision to become Southeast Asia`s most valued universal banking group, CIMB Group is committed towards building the region`s intellectual properties and capabilities. With this in mind, CIMB Group has established the CIMB Regional Scholarship, which aims to provide outstanding individuals from all Southeast Asian countries a chance to pursue full-time postgraduate degree programmes at top graduate schools throughout the world.
Each year, a maximum of 5 scholarships shall be awarded to deserving individuals. For this purpose, CIMB Group seeks highly talented individuals who have attained an impressive track record of academic and personal achievements and can see themselves playing a significant role in the development of Southeast Asia.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a citizen of any South East Asia country
• Have gained acceptance at a top graduate school to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in any of the following fields of study at the time when the CIMB Regional Scholarship is awarded:
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Studies
- Sports Science
- Marine Biology
- Maritime Studies
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Creative Arts (Design, Fashion, etc)
- Fine Arts (Primarily Music, Dance & Theatre)
• Possess a Bachelor`s Degree with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 or equivalent (for Master Degree applicants), or a Master`s Degree with good examiner`s report or equivalent (for Doctoral Degree applicants) that is relevant to the course or field applied for
• Do not hold any other scholarships, awards or grants that come with any contractual obligation between the recipient and the provider
Note: Relevant work experience, where applicable, is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Application must be submitted online via www.cimb.com/regionalscholarship.
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your application for the CIMB Regional Scholarship. Submission of copies of certificates, commendation letters or any other document is not required at this moment. Only applicants who are short-listed for the next round of assessment will be required to produce the original copies of relevant documents.
Application closing date is 31 May 2010.
This is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees such as registration and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents, etc.
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Rabu, 05 Mei 2010