The scholarships are available to the following categories of persons:
A) Indian Nationals for Ph.D. study in India; and
B) Nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D. study in India.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION/ SUBJECT
A candidate may apply for scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialization:
1. Science and Technology as an integral component of economic and social activity, including the Philosophy of Science.
2. Comparative Studies in Religion and Culture.
3. International Relations and Constitutional Studies.
4. Indian History, Civilization and Culture.
5. Interface of Social Change and Economic Development.
6. Environmental Ecology and Sustainable Development.
7. Studies in the life and works of Jawaharlal Nehru.
At the time of making the application for scholarship, a candidate should
1. Hold a FIRST Class Postgraduate degree.
2. Already be registered/admitted for Ph.D. degree with a University/Institut ion in India approved by the Government in a subject in one of the areas of specialization listed above. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered, are not eligible to apply.
3. Not be above 35 years of age at the time of applying.
4. Be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar.
DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
Ordinarily upto 2 years.
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR BOTH THE CATEGORIES
a) Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee - Rs.9,000 per month.
b) Annual contingent expenses for study tours within India, books, stationery, thesis costs, etc. - Rs. 12,000 per annum.
c) Sleeper Class Train fare from the place of residence or study in India for interview with the Selection Board.
More information about JNMF Scholarships:
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Selasa, 04 Mei 2010