Within the Freiburg Initiative for Systems Biology (FRISYS, http://frisys.de) a PhD position (TV-L E13 50%) is available. The successful candidate will be associated with the group of PD Dr. Stefan Rensing (http://plantco.de) at the Faculty of Biology of the University of Freiburg.
We expect applications from candidates with
- a master or diploma in Bioinformatics, Computer Science or comparable education
- programming skills, preferably in Perl
- proven ability for team work
- good knowledge of sequence and relational databases
- good English communication skills
Experience with next generation sequencing, grid computing and computer administration is advantageous.
- a challenging project embedded in a cooperative research network
- an excellent scientific environment in one of the nicest German cities
- state of the art infrastructure and research objectives
The University of Freiburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application by May 12th, 2010 as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Senin, 03 Mei 2010