In the frame of the Association University-University Colleges Limburg, Hasselt University announces in collaboration with the Department of Arts & Architecture of the PHL University College the following position (m/f):
PhD Studentship (2x2 years) for a `PhD in Architecture`
PhD research in the domain of Re-destination, on: ‘Robustness of energy saving measures in dwellings’. Objective of the doctoral research is an in depth analysis of the robustness of energy saving measures in dwellings by means of in situ measurements and dynamic building simulations. Robustness can be defined as the ability to remain efficient under changing conditions.
• Clear interest in the domain of energy, technical, social and practical aspects of sustainable buildings and building simulations;
• Able to generate independently research questions with the appropriate methodology;
• Intrinsically motivated and able to think analytically and creatively and to work in an organised and focused manner;
• A good knowledge of spoken and written English is required;
• Able to work in and build up an international academic research network and to work in team.
• Master in architecture, master in industrial sciences: construction, master in civil engineering, master in engineering: architecture or an equivalent degree;
• Proven relevant experience in scientific research is a plus.
• Master students in their final year are also encouraged to apply.
1. Content job responsibilities: prof. dr. ir. arch Griet Verbeeck, +32 11 24 92 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Jef Vanvoorden, 011-26 80 80, email@example.com
Applicants must use the official application forms
• which are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan - building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 - 11 - 26 80 10
• or which can be downloaded here pdf-file (http://www.uhasselt.be/download/APengelsUH.pdf) / Word format (http://www.uhasselt.be/download/APengelsUH.doc)
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than Wednesday, June 30th 2010. Selection interviews are planned for the beginning of July 2010.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Rabu, 12 Mei 2010