The Faculty of Business and Economics; Research Center for Operations Research and Business Statistics (ORSTAT) are looking for Doctoral Scholar (f/m) - ABV201024
Research Assistant in Statistics.
• The Research Group ORSTAT (Operations Research and Business Statistics) has an opening for a full-time predoctoral research assistant (m/f).
• You will conduct research and work towards a Ph.D. in Applied Economics on the FWO project `Online market research surveys`. This research project is performed in cooperation with Prof. M. Vandebroek.
• You will find a dynamic and pleasant working environment, in a group which conducts research at the highest international level.
The candidate is also expected to participate in seminars and conferences, and to enroll in the Phd program of the Faculty of Business and Economics. The candidate can be asked to give guidance to students (e.g., by supervising their master`s thesis) and to supervise exams.
• Candidates should have a strong interest in statistics, econometrics, or mathematics and preferably have a background as Master of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Economics, Business Engineering, Economics, Civil Engineering or Computer Science.
• An average yearly result of `distinction` during the university education is required, as is a decent knowledge of written and spoken English. Master`s and undergraduate students in their last year are especially encouraged to apply.
We offer an employment as full-time doctoral scholar starting on 1 October 2010, for 1 year, renewable till 4 years.
Please visit http://www.kuleuven.be/vacatures and apply online.
For more information about the job description, please contact Prof. dr. M. Vandebroek, Martina.Vandebroek@econ.kuleuven.be, tel:+32 16 326975
Applications must be received no later than 1/06/2010.
K.U.Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Kamis, 06 Mei 2010