IMDEA Networks is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. Our researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
Further information regarding our areas of research can be found at:
As funded members of our team, successful applicants will join the Ph.D. program at University Carlos III of Madrid, beginning September/October 2010. They will also benefit from full financial support throughout their Ph.D. program for up to four years.
Successful candidates should have:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Telematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field*
- Excellent academic transcripts
- Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for Ph.D. research thesis
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated
- Students who obtained their degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in a higher education system NOT subject to the Bologna Process are strongly advised to provide their GRE scores on the online application form.
*An offer of a Research Assistant position implies your acceptance to the UC3M Ph.D. program.
APPLY NOW THROUGH OUR ONLINE FORM AT:
ANDA SIBUK BEKERJA, INGIN KULIAH S1 S2 S3. Silahkan bergabung dengan:
Kamis, 29 April 2010