INVITATION FOR A DESIRE TO SUCCED
PT. INWHA INDONESIA, a world class industrial engineering and construction company with leading market position in Refinery & Petrochemical, Gas, Oil and Power Sectors, is looking for a high motivated, responsible, and qualified individual to join our company.
Requirement for Each Position:
I. PROJECT MANAGER
1. Min. Engineer Degree (S1)
2. Min 15 yrs experience in engineering, construction, supervisory and managerial experiences, which min. 5 years should be in oil and gas, petrochemical industry and power plant
3. Has a good knowledge of oil field engineering & construction, business administration contract and management.
4. Able to work effectively with managerial and staff level with any background
5. Has capability to lead and represent directing contractor's activities and implement the purpose of contractor's aim.
II. HES SUPERINTENDENT
1. Engineer/Science Degree (S1) with min 12 yrs exp in supervisory level or Diploma (D3) with min 14 yrs exp or SMU with min 20 yrs exp in supervisory level
2. Has Experience min 5 yrs in oil and gas, petrochemical industry and power plant
3. Has Knowledge & Capability with Environmental and Safety (HES)
1. Min S1 Engineer/Economic/Business Administration/Geodetic/Civil/Architect with 8 yrs experience in construction or project controls or QA/QC or Spv
2. Min D3 Technical Associate/ Technical/Economic/ Business
Administration/Geodetic/Civil/Architect with 10 yrs experience in construction or project controls or QA/QC or Spv, 5 years in oil & gas, power plant or petrochemical industry.
3. Min SMU more than 20 yrs experience in construction, 10 yrs in oil & gas, power plant or petrochemical industry.
IV. SENIOR SUPERVISOR
1. Min D3 Technical/Economic/Business Administration/Geodetic/Civil/Architect/Law with 8 yrs experience or
2. Master Mechanic/Construction Spv/Planning Spv/Material Spv/Safety Specialist/Land Surveyor with technical trainings, 12 yrs experience which 5 yrs in oil field, or power plant or in project handling oil and gas or petrochemical
3. Capable of planning, estimating, supervising and coordinating activities of Personnel engaged in constructing pipelines, tanks erection, buildings, electrical systems, maintenance, roads and locations or any other projects constructions
1. Min D3 Technical/Civil/Accounting/Economic/Law Associate with 6 yrs working experience or
2. Assistant Supervisor/ Assistant Master Mechanic/ Assistant Supervisor project controls/ Assistant Supervisor materials/Assistant HE&S construction with technical trainings & 10 yrs working experience, 5 yrs in oil field or oil and gas, power plant, or petrochemical handling project.
3. Fluent in spoken and written English.
4.Capable of supervising and coordinating activities of Personnel engaged in constructing pipelines, tanks erection, buildings, electrical systems, roads and locations or any other projects construction
5. Capable of planning & estimating, controlling, supervising, and conducting maintenance, repair and recondition activities of heavy and light construction equipment, welding machine, and miscellaneous construction equipment
6. Capable of reading engineering blue prints and Bill of Materials (B.O.M) to determine and prepare the project materials and inspects the performance of work, workshops, Job
Site, safety condition of equipment, tools, and materials, or other settings to insure compliance with occupational Health, Environmental and Safety regulations
VI.1. LEAD FIELD ENGINEER
Min S1 Engineer Geodetic/Civil/Architect with technical trainings and 8 yrs working experience in engineering and construction in oil field or of projects handling oil and gas or petrochemical and power plant.
VI.2. SR. FIELD ENGINEER
Min S1 Engineer Geodetic/Civil/Architect with technical trainings & 5 yrs working experience in engineering and construction in oil field or of projects handling oil and gas or petrochemical and power plant.
VI.3.. FIELD ENGINEER
Min. S1 Engineer with technical trainings & 3 yrs working experience in engineering
& construction in oil field or of projects handling oil and gas or petrochemical and power plant
Capable of preparing project cost estimates and prepares materials for construction. Assists and guides contractor's personnel involving in construction jobs and ensures the construction is conducted effectively and efficiently and meets the design specifications.
Please submit your complete resume to HRDept@inwha.co.id with picture attached not later than 14 days since this advertisement.
------Only short listed candidates will be interview------
Ajak kawan, rekan sekerja dan kerabat anda yang bekerja dalam bidang
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: