An oil producer is looking for a Sr. Production Technologist to join the Production Technology team of the Petroleum Engineering Department (PED) in Qatar.
Education and Experience:
- A degree at the BSc level in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- Minimum 7 - 15 years of upstream oil and gas experience preferably with an international Operating Company.
- Must have broad experience in production technology, completions and well construction, production engineering, drilling, and well intervention. Experience in production operations and reservoir engineering would also be useful.
- Possess extensive experience in well construction and completions.
- Be fully versed in a wide area of Production Technology skills such as completion design, tubing stress analysis, nodal analysis / multiphase flow modelling, sand control methods, artificial lift, stimulation, perforation, workover planning, corrosion and production logging.
- Practical experience in well intervention activities.
- A track record in delivering new innovations in well technology would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of production engineering, reservoir engineering, geology and petrophysics.
- Ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flair to develop and execute third-party engineering studies.
If you are interested please send you CV to Elena Mravlag at emravlag@...Click and read full details at http://oilgashotvacancy.blogspot.com/2009/12/senior-production-technologist.html
"PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR APPLY TO THIS EMAIL"
Lebih Bersih, Lebih Baik, Lebih Cepat - Rasakan Yahoo! Mail baru yang Lebih Cepat hari ini!