1. Degree in Metallurgy with minimum of 10 years experience in welding engineering,
2. Must be familiar with codes AWS D1.1., ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc and possess the experience in various materials - High tensile steels, Duplex and 6 Mo Steels, Nickel alloys etc.
WELDING INSPECTOR (Batam)
1. Performing piping and structure welding inspections to ensure conformance to applicable specifications and codes thereby achieving the contractually agreed specifications,
2. Assisting in the compilation of final documentation prior to sail away,
3. Liaising with Client Representative and external certifying bodies for inspection.
1. Minimum diploma in any engineering discipline,
2. Obtain professional qualification certificate CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2,
3. Minimum 5 years experience in welding inspections and quality control functions in the Oil & Gas industry,
4. Must be familiar with codes, AWS D1.1., ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc and possess the experience in various materials.
ULTRASONIC TESTING INSPECTOR (Batam)
1. Performing Ultrasonic Testing according to specified procedures.
1. High School with PCN Level 2 or EN473 Level 2 certificate.
Please email your full resume and expected salary to : ptsmoe@...Click and read full details at http://oilgashotvacancy.blogspot.com/2009/12/leading-contractor-in-oil-and-gas-field.html
"PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR APPLY TO THIS EMAIL"
Coba Yahoo! Mail baru yang LEBIH CEPAT. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!