Seven PhD positions open
Attractive opportunities for PhD training in plant and forest biotechnology at UPSC.
There is a possibility to join the groups for preparative training immediately.
1. Improving biomass production in trees - exploitation of transcription factors
2. Improving biomass production in trees – diversion of the carbon flow
3. Improving biomass production in trees –modification of the wood density
4. Recalcitrance of the lignocellulose – focus on hemicellulose
5. Recalcitrance of the lignocellulose – focus on lignin
6. Systems biology
7. Bioprocessing properties in Populus wood
Deadline for the applications is 15 January, 2010.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: