General Responsibilities :
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting simple research to find information, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Prepare agendas, make arrangements and minutes management meeting and other meetings. Maintains president director's calendar and confirms appointments, as directed.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to president director.
- Routine correspondence, and prepares standard weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Prepare for arrange meeting and presentation. Including set up and maintain papers and filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Make travel arrangements for executives ( cooperation with HR-Department ).
Key Skills / Qualities Requirements
- Female, prefer single
- Diploma (D-3) in Secretary Academy or other relevant field with GPA > 3.00
- Age between 24 - 28 years old
- Strong expertise as Executive Secretary Min. 3 years of experience especially deal with top management level
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill in English
- Mature, good communication, interpersonal skills with service oriented attitude, organizational skills, warm and confident personality, pleasant, organized, systematic, fast respond, dynamic and capable of adapting to rapid changes in the work environment
- Self motivated, able to start immediately and able to work well independent (demonstrated initiative to solve problems without supervision and a proven ability to achieve set goals)
- Able to work under pressure and long hours (overtime)
- Proficient Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Email)
Please send your cv and photo in word format (max 200kb) to email@example.com not late than November 15, 2009. Put code ES on your email subject.
Selalu bisa chat di profil jaringan, blog, atau situs web pribadi!
Yahoo! memungkinkan Anda selalu bisa chat melalui Pingbox. Coba!