Research Associate in Behavioral Economics
Jacobs Center on Lifelong Learning and Institutional Development
The Jacobs Center on Lifelong Learning and Institutional Development at Jacobs University Bremen﻿ invites applications for the part-time position (19,25 hrs/week) of a
Research Associate (Doctoral Student) in Behavioral Economics
Necessary qualifications are:
* Master's degree or Diploma in Economics or Business Administration
* Excellent knowledge in the fields of Micro-Economic Theory and Statistics / Micro-Econometrics
* Excellent written and spoken German and English
* Strong interest in an academic career and influential applied research
* Strong quantitative research skills
Beneficial for the position are prior experience in experimental economics and an interest in any of the following topics: personnel and labor economics, social norms and strategic interaction, change across the life span, and demographic changes in society.
* Conducting research on the above topics
* Developing and pursuing own research ideas
* Assisting in the acquisition of third party funding and other administrative tasks
* Preparing a PhD thesis
We offer a contract for 24 months. Candidates should submit a complete application – including a CV, a description of the applicant's (research) experience and future research interests, a PDF version of the Master thesis as well as one reference – as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Jacobs University Bremen
Prof. Dr. D. A. V. Dittrich
Campus Ring 1
Electronic application is encouraged. For further information on our research center, please visit us at http://www.jacobs-university.de/schools/jacobscenter.
Jacobs University Bremen is an equal opportunity employer and has been certified "Family Friendly" by the Hertie-Stiftung.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: