Würzburg is one of the leading German Universities in the Life Sciences based on funding by the German Research Foundation (DFG Ranking 2009). Internationally renowned research centres such as the Biocenter, the Research Center for Infectious Diseases, and the DFG Research Center for Experimental Biomedicine (Rudolf Virchow Center) contribute to this standing.
The Graduate School of Life Sciences (GSLS) is directly linked to those research centers. It comprises about 240 doctoral students and runs research training groups in the following major sections:
Biomedicine | Infection and Immunity | Integrative Biology | Neuroscience | MD/PhD program (MDs only)
* an international, English spoken and widely visible research environment,
* a personal fellowship, conference money and funding of research expenses for three years,
* continuous supervision and mentoring by a thesis committee of three principal investigators,
* a strong network of peers,
* advanced scientific and transferable skills training,
* special tutoring for international students.
* passion for and experience in research,
* an excellent university degree obtained within the last two years, usually a M.Sc. or German Diploma (if graduation is expected by March 2010 you may apply; exceptional candidates holding an Honours B.Sc. may join after a qualification period),
* proven excellent oral and written English skills, willingness to learn basic German,
* eagerness to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
If this is a match, please refer to the GSLS homepage for details and online application (Deadline Nov 13, 2009):
Please also visit the GSLS homepage for several other funded PhD positions currently available at the GSLS.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: