The Jacobs Center on Lifelong Learning and Institutional Development at Jacobs University Bremen﻿ invites applications for the part-time position (19,25 hrs/week) of a
Research Associate (Doctoral Student) in Behavioral Economics
Necessary qualifications are:
* Master's degree or Diploma in Economics or Business Administration
* Excellent knowledge in the fields of Micro-Economic Theory and Statistics / Micro-Econometrics
* Excellent written and spoken German and English
* Strong interest in an academic career and influential applied research
Strong quantitative research skills
Beneficial for the position are prior experience in experimental economics and an interest in any of the following topics: personnel and labor economics, social norms and strategic interaction, change across the life span, and demographic changes in society.
* Conducting research on the above topics
* Developing and pursuing own research ideas
* Assisting in the acquisition of third party funding and other administrative tasks
Preparing a PhD thesis
We offer a contract for 24 months. Candidates should submit a complete application – including a CV, a description of the applicant's (research) experience and future research interests, a PDF version of the Master thesis as well as one reference – as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Jacobs University Bremen
Prof. Dr. D. A. V. Dittrich
Campus Ring 1
Electronic application is encouraged. For further information on our research center, please visit us at http://www.jacobs-university.de/schools/jacobscenter.
Jacobs University Bremen is an equal opportunity employer and has been certified "Family Friendly" by the Hertie-Stiftung.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: