Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
Scholarship / Financial aid: 1.000 Euro per month
Date: Max. 36 months
Deadline: October 31, 2009
Open to: Graduates of all disciplines with a university degree qualifying for doctoral studies
12 PhD Grants - 10 PhD Grants from the Ruhr-University Bochum
1 PhD Grant - from Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation
1 PhD Grant - from Schäfersnolte-Gedächtnis-Stiftung in the field of cancer research
Admission process and decision (2 stage process)
- a hardcopy of the application form with 2 letters of reference and all necessary documents have to be sent to the Central Coordination Office until October 31, 2009
- on the basis of the application the faculties and rapporteurs will generate a preliminary ranking of the candidates
- on the basis of this preliminary ranking the Executive Board will invite the best candidates (end of January 2010) for a research colloquium
- research colloquium and the ensuing choice and recommendation by the rapporteurs will take place on February 8, 2010
- the final decision of the Executive Board will be made on Feburary 10, 2010
Type of funding and amount
The grant amounts to 1.000,- Euro per month, children`s allowance amounts to 100,- Euro per month in addition.
Period of funding and of approval
Max. 36 months of funding are provided, whereas the period of first approval comprises 12 months. We offer 2 times for prolongation – each comprising 12 months - after having reviewed your progress report.
Deadline for application is October 31, 2009.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: