Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship in Kochi, Southern Japan
What is Special Scholarship Program (SSP)?Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable international students. Every year in April and October, the university enrolls selected foreign doctoral students under specific research projects. The students pursue the doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting their host professor as a research assistant (RA). Through this program KUT wishes to expand and deepen international ties with academic and educational institutions all over the world. →Message from SSP students
→Undergoing SSP Project
→Thesis of Graduated SSP Students
1. PROGRAM OF STUDYCourse for International Students
Doctoral Program (3 years)
Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
2. NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO BE ADMITTED
20 students per year
3. ENROLLMENT TIME
4. SCHOLARSHIP TERM
*The term will be extended for increments of one year up to a total of three years, unless the university terminates the scholarship for any of the reasons stated below in the paragraph 12, Termination of Scholarship
(1) Scholarship recipient must work as a research assistant under the specific research project.
*However, the total paid working time per week, including research assistant work, should not exceed 28 hours.
(2) Scholarship recipient must report his/her study and research achievements to the dean of the graduate school of engineering at the end of each semester. The submitted reports will be evaluated.
(1) Receive up to 1,200, 000 yen per year for working as a research assistant.
(2) Exemption from 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen (per year) tuition fee.
(3) Receive 200,000 yen for travel and initial living costs (given only to applicants who are living outside Japan at the time of application)
7. ELIGIBILITY Applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions
(1) To have or to be expected to acquire a master's degree before enrollment.
(2) To have intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work as a research assistant under the one of research projects listed here
(3) To have an excellent academic record
(4) To have a high English proficiency
(5) To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment
(6) To have other than Japanese nationality
8. APPLICATION PROCESS
(1) Choose the research project from the SSP Research Project List
for October 2009 & April 2010 Enrollment.
(2) Complete and submit all required documents.
*Please refer to the List for SSP Application Documents
Application deadline September 30, 2009
for more information please visit http://www.kochi-tech.ac.jp/gs_e/admission/index.html
ป้ายกำกับ: 9. september 2009
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: